The luminous blue cycling strip, which can be found near Lidzbark Warminski in the north of Poland, was created by TPA Instytut Badań Technicznych Sp. z o.o. It’s made from a synthetic material that can give out light for up to ten hours at a time once charged by the sun throughout the day. Although the concept was inspired by Studio Roosegaarde’s Starry Night bike lane in the Netherlands, the technology is quite different as the Dutch version uses LEDs whereas this one is entirely dependent upon solar power.
And What About 10+ Seriously Brilliant Inventions That Will Change Your Life?
1. The alarm clock mat: you have to get up in order to turn it off
2. A spray-cleaner for fruit
3. A video-recording contact lens
4. The ironing board which doubles as a mirror
5. The solar-powered chaise longue
6. A bed which lets you snuggle
7. The nail varnish holder
8. The cucumber spiral slicer
9. The bedside table with a food tray
10. A net for drying your shoes
11. The exercise chair
12. A very comfortable paint roller
13. A ’jelly cloth’ for cleaning hard-to-reach places
14. Batteries which can be charged in a USB port
15. The heatable knife which can cut through cold butter
16. The scooter which turns into a suitcase
17. The cyclist’s backpack which has a built-in safety display
18. A portable, solar-powered plug socket
19. A brilliant idea for small apartments
20. The exercise cycle of the future
Disclaimer: This material as well as the website as a whole is for informational and entertaining purposes only and aren’t aimed to hurt the someone’s feelings, advance someone’s interests or promote certain goods and services in any way.